Sunday, April 19, 2015

My world is slight compared to how you see your's ...

My world is slight compared to how you see your's ... I don't use comparisons in this way ... I greet them at my cottage door as a color, or flavor, or newly discovered exotic scent ... perhaps teal vivid with the attitude of butter scotch ... the scent of birch branches kissing moonlight on the sly out beyond the edge of the meadow ... where Merlot velvet evening gloves were left by a rusty haired Siamese warrior woman ... this in her haste to join hre love tryst with the ghost of  a negro slave man ... haunting this woods for 100 years now ... with nothing more than his loving leisure to gift the female persuasion  with his manly pleasures ... I want to go find him when the wind blows hot in the summer time ... rain soaked thunder promises of storms peeking in their operatic orgasms ... it is then time is cryptically shy this side of ever lasting and he runs thus ... when the owls scatter widely hunting the breath of the night to bind his sanity to the iron of the oak ... he calls baldly to the pitching boughs ... " Awake, my love I have been imprisoned in a death dream of your doing, Come take me home with you that I might in the bed of caresses awaken to leave this assured madness to the moon " ... I long to rush into his arms of vaporous electro illusion and absorb the pain this spectrous prison has held him in ... spell bound and splintered ... the teal of night soaking us up into the star dangling carelessness the day could not abide ... in the day his haunts are only shadows upon my body ... black stained thought remains my inner thighs ask politely to be marked by ... creasing imperfections from my sound bite scent remains ... for the pleasure of your touch falls as the lily gathers to her a light rain ... innocent in the liking ... pure in love so grace grants me the same sweetness as a babe... and I find a softness in my own heart which eyes take a care to notice well ...
 #NaPoWriMo 16
  © 2015 Carla Dawn Dunlap All Right Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment