Monday, April 20, 2015

Was I dreaming of the snails or were the snails dreaming of me?


Was I dreaming of the snails or were the snails dreaming of me?
It will be a long ordeal now... this arriving at the door of happiness ... silver has been sold for you, Mountain Man ... that would never have been gifted to another not even in death ... yours was the most sacred of trusts ... Do we heal from the inside out where the soul light stirs closest to the truth of our wounds ... or from the salves of the world's doing ? ... it is in joining that we heal ... it has always been ... the thirst for your mouth deeper still budding in the furrows of my heart song ... to be inundated by how we laughed at our human cleverness ... Tumble tossed key, locks scramble ordered before Alexander or Napoleon ... either yield the same solutions ... break us all by the years ... by the thousands and we will bow still and justly before the Law of the King of soul ... Lavender scented skin and the way my hair would have fallen about your face... when the world was lost Eleventh Universe electric slow ride ... Home ... you are my home ... dreams to awakening ... hope to tears ... and such blessed growth for which I am ever thankful ... yet, ... today, I remain homeless.

 #NaPoWriMo 20
  © 2015 Carla Dawn Dunlap All Right Reserved
#NaPoWriMo,#Oneness,#Poetry,#Utterances,Growth, Lost Love, Love,Missing Someone

No comments:

Post a Comment