Monday, April 18, 2016

NaPoWriMo 2016 #15

The prompt tonight was to write on the subject of two or the other.
destroyed-feng-covered-bridge-chongqing-china-longest-covered-bridge-a-_s1sp
Between Your Curse and Mine
The bridge is burning between your curse and mine ... you said it was mutual, my dreams said otherwise ... Horus' claw tearing at my heart from it's magnet chamber ... as the Underworld fell crippling all about me ... gloss black glass and vacant flames ... as your absence remains ... you are not the disciple and I cannot allow Maat to weigh my hindrance as yet ... nor feed my flesh to the crocodiles ... though they sleep only to out wit me ... I shall walk the red hot coals to breathe your world's air ... trust me ... your dominion is not defined cask and cade ... beg a cause for peace and I will lend you my rope and spy glass ... the colorlessness of coming Winter will be here once more soon enough ... his Lord's prism and electric pride parade dancing on the edge of forever ... I will save you a seat beside the Queen ... if you will put out the fire.
© 2016 cdd All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment